Oil & Gas Industry
“Never realized how committed senior management are to perfect execution.”
– Offshore Installation Manager
“I thought I was a good leader when I showed up. I now have the tools to be great.”
– Drill Site Manager
The Leadership Effectiveness in Managing Safe Work (LEiMSW) program was established as a key measure to enhance leadership capacity identified by the client in response to a series of safety incidents in early to mid-2014. The overall purpose and objectives of the LEiMSW program was, therefore, to enhance and develop the critical leadership skills that would enable the offshore leaders to attain Incident Free Operations through striving for perfect execution across the Drilling and Completions organization.
In full collaboration with the client and the business partners, Equilibria contributed to the design, development and implementation of this unique Leadership program which involved the successful delivery of onshore workshops supported by offshore ‘on the job’ coaching which was conducted by Equilibria performance coaches. The aim of the offshore coaching is to enhance and support the continuous growth of individual leadership skills through the fulfilment of Personal Action Plans which were developed by the participants during the 2-day workshops.
- Enhanced business partner collaboration
- Enhanced understanding of individual accountability in relation to Incident Free Operations
- Insight and understanding of key leadership activities
- Reinforcement of the importance and practical application of Managing Safe Work tools
- Individual accountability throughout the personal action planning process